New Update for Member Tracking System was released on January 5, 2021.
- Your Annual Upgrade Fees must be current in order to receive this update.
- Your computer MUST have Windows 10 or higher with ALL Service Packs installed.
- Your computer MUST have Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, 2019 (32 Bit ONLY) with ALL Service Packs.
- Your server MUST have Server 2016 or higher with ALL Service Packs installed.
- You can check your versions of Windows and Office by opening the Member Tracking System or Supporter Donation System and reviewing the bottom left corner
- Please Contact Us at our office for the update password and if you have any questions.
New Features Include
- Reports, Organization/Unit Boys & Girls Clubs of America Annual Report - formatted for the 2020 calendar year
- Reports, members tab, Custom Member List - added several Activity Attendance Hours options
- Added the ability to customize the text on the Receipt pages the parent lands on after successful or unsuccessful credit card payments
- Quick Entry Hardcopy – added a total of the daily youth hours
- Web Registration – rebuilt the Registration Processing form to be faster and more stable
- Reports, Calendar tab – Attendance Duration Report – added a Daily Summary Totals Only option
- And more...
- Surveys, questionnaires, pre/post tests, school grades and more can be entered and reported on within the Member Tracking System. Click here for a step by step Quick Tip or contact us for a free walk through of this feature.
Vision Accepts Payments
- Payments can be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or ACH - Contact Us for more information
- Each Member Tracking System or Supporter Donation System software license can be used on one (1) or more computer systems within one (1) physical building. You may not house the program on one (1) computer with a terminal server and/or SQL and use it from other computers via the internet without proper licensing. If you have additional units and would like to use the program in those units then additional licensed packages are required.
- Send an email to Nicole to receive our newsletter. It contains helpful hints and tips on our software packages.
- If you would like to see your name and your club's name on our Testimonials page, send us a testimonial and we would love to put it on our site.
User Support Calls
- Are free to all purchasers of Vision Computer Programming Services software and cover the following items: Installation walk thru of Vision's software, Initial setup of Vision's software, Data Upgrades from one version to the next of Vision's software, How to run a report within Vision's software, How to navigate within Vision's software, Troubleshooting Vision's software, and other topics at Vision's discretion.